Try Softer Group Counseling
Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed and being controlled by your anxiety? Maybe you’ve begun to notice the important signals your body is showing you, but you’re not sure what to do about it.
Based on the book Try Softer and workbook The Try Softer Guided Journey by author Aundi Kolber, MA, LPC, our next Try Softer Group will begin in Fall of 2023. This will be a closed therapy group for women who are navigating stress, anxiety, and learning to listen to the story their bodies are telling and share parts of that story with others in a safe environment. We will meet for 14 weeks for an hour and a half per week. The cost is $65 per week.
Goals of this group:
- Create a safe environment to bond and connect with other women
- Notice how our nervous system operates and has been shaped by our pain
- Integrate our physical, emotional, and mental experiences for more wholeness
- Identify personal trauma through story work
- Learn to show ourselves compassionate awareness and grow our self-compassion
- Experience deeper healing in areas in need of hope, comfort, capacity, and freedom
What Others Are Saying About This Group:
“The Try Softer Group has been groundbreaking for me in healing my childhood trauma. I didn’t know what to expect at first, but what I found was a very safe community of women that allowed me to share some of the hardest parts of my story.” – BJ“This group has had a life changing impact on my mental, emotional and physical health. The safety to process hard parts of my story with this community has been such a gift. I will always look back on this time with this group as one of the bigger ways that God has grown and healed me. I feel so thankful that I got to have this experience.” – LM