About 11 years ago, I (Leslie) came across the Enneagram and found it profound. It was as if someone perfectly depicted what goes on in my inner and outer world. I felt known and understood in a deep way. In 2018, I sat under Suzanne Stabile, author of The Path Between Us and co-author of The Road Back To You in a year-long Enneagram Cohort training. Clients who would like Enneagram-informed therapy have come to the right place! I’ve had the privilege of using the Enneagram with clients and in teaching clinicians.
I offer the following for practitioners:
- Continuing Education workshops
- Case Consultation
- Individualized Training Plans
- Group Training with teams, agencies, and counseling centers
- Recorded webinars for 3 CEUs each ($75 a piece). Each one includes a video download and workshop materials.
- Enneagram & Attachment
- Enneagram & Attachment using Case Studies
- Enneagram & Our Practice (the gifts and challenges of our number as practitioners)
- Enneagram & Parenting (with guest trainer Margarita R. Paredes, PsyD.)
- Stances: The Key To Therapeutic Work
The wisdom offered in the Enneagram personality lens can be a transformative help in counseling work. Contact me for more information and to purchase continuing ed. workshops.
I also serve as an Enneagram Consultant & Coach and would love to speak to you further about the non-clinical work I do with individuals, couples, and corporate teams. Click HERE to see my full offerings.